Commercial Insurance in New Mexico
Commercial Insurance In New Mexico
Commercial insurance is designed to protect corporations. More specifically, it will cover your business and the employees who are part of it. Here at Zenity Insurance, we understand that no one business is alike. We educate our clients in the San Juan County area about what they need to keep their business thriving and successful.
Why Commercial Insurance Is Necessary
It's essential to understand how commercial insurance differs from personal insurance. There are always more employees involved and more property that is at risk. In contrast to individual insurance plans like auto insurance, commercial plans need to be more customized to fit the needs of a particular company.
What Are Types Of Commercial Insurance?
- Business Owner’s Policy- Often referred to as BOP, this will essentially combine a few critical coverages into a more convenient plan. Included could be commercial property insurance, general liability, and business income. Think of it as an all in one policy.
- Commercial Property Insurance- This will protect the building, equipment, and other supplies.
- Commercial Auto- Will protect small businesses if their vehicles have damage from collisions, vandalized, or stolen.
- General Liability Insurance- Coverages for injuries and medical expenses that your company would have responsibility for.
- Worker's Compensation- This kind of insurance is more familiar with companies at higher risk for injuries, such as construction and manufacturing. It would help protect the company from a lawsuit in the event of work-related injuries. Also, it helps aid the medical costs that would be needed for someone who got hurt on the premises.
Insurance Experts In San Juan County
Our main priority is to deliver outstanding insurance coverage for businesses in the New Mexico area. We understand that accidents do happen, but we also like to help our clients be prepared. A commercial insurance policy gives you the peace of mind you deserve. For more information on how Zenity Insurance can tailor a plan for you, contact us for a quote today.